Who We Are
Physicians formed the Missouri State Medical Association in 1850 and still govern it today.
- The Mission of the Missouri State Medical Association is to serve its members through promotion of the science and art of medicine, protection of the health of the public and betterment of the medical profession in Missouri.
- We are the voice of more than 6,500 Missouri physicians who strongly support the need for organized medicine and want to be active within their profession.
- We are Medicine's advocate at the Missouri Capitol, the Department of Health, the Department of Insurance, and the Board of Healing Arts.
- We are 43 Local Medical Societies - See Map serving physicians, patients, and communities on issues at the local level.
- We are hundreds of dedicated physicians and staff who are working to maintain medical standards and ethics, and ensure Missourians´ access to quality health care.
Governance, Leadership Policies
Address: 113 Madison Street
P.O. Box 1028
Jefferson City, MO 65102
E-mail for more information