Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
The Department of Health and Senior Services is responsible for approving vaccinator applications and for coordinating vaccine distribution throughout the state. If you are a physician or work with a medical practice and have specific questions for the department about vaccine distribution, the vaccinator enrollment application, or other similar topics, please contact DHSS at C19VaxEnroll@health.mo.gov or 877-435-8411.
If you are a member of the Missouri State Medical Association with vaccine or enrollment questions, please contact Executive Vice President Jeff Howell or call 573-691-4505 for more information.
Missouri Dept of Health and Senior Services
- Updated COVID-19 Testing Criteria From MO DHSS State Public Health Lab
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services - Report COVID-19 Virus
- DHSS: COVID-19 Return to Work Messaging
- DHSS: COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- DHSS: COVID-19 Call Center Information/Script
- DHSS: Missouri Pandemic Influenza Response Plan
- Showme Response
Centers for Disease Control/World Health Organization Developing
Clinician Practice Resources
Centers for Medicaid and Medicare/Health and Human Resources Developing Policies