Alliance "Sandra Mitchell Member of the Year" Nomination Form
- Established in 1988
- Renamed in 1997 in honor of AMA Alliance President Sandra Mitchell of Kansas City
- Honors an Alliance member who has shown a significant contribution to his/her community through an ALLIANCE project, program, or responsibility, which MUST have taken place in the Alliance year immediately preceding the Convention.
- Only one candidate per county is eligible.
- Explain the project, program or responsibility, the role of the nominee, and the impact on the community.
- Limit the application to no more than two typed pages.
- Judging will be carried out by a committee of present and past state board members.
Nomination Form should include the following:
- Name of the nominee
- Number of years nominee has been in the Alliance
- County Alliance Name
- Alliance contact name, e-mail address, phone number
Deadline for Nomination March 1.