Alliance "Jean Wankum Spirit of the Alliance" Nomination Form
- Established in 2006
- Named in honor of MSMA Alliance President Jean Wankum of Jefferson City
- Honors an Alliance member who has shown a significant contribution to his/her community through projects, programs or responsibilities OUTSIDE of the Alliance
- An attitude and commitment to the betterment of the community at large
- A candidate may ALSO be nominated as being a loyal and faithful Alliance member and for continuing to support and take part in Alliance activities and responsibilities over a number of years at a state or local level
- May be nominated by ANY Alliance member or county Alliance
Submit below form with the following:
- List the project(s), program(s) or contributions made by the nominee and the role of the nominee
- Describe the impact on the community that the nominee has made through his/her work
- Limit the application to no more than two typed pages.
- Judging will be carried out by a committee of present and past state board members.
Nomination Form should include the following:
- Name of the nominee
- Number of years nominee has been in the Alliance
- County Alliance Name
- Alliance contact name, e-mail address, phone number, cell phone number
Deadline for Nomination March 1.